Personalised Medicine World Congress 2022 Americas
San Francisco, USA
2nd - 3rd August 2022
Personalised medicine is a new tailored healthcare approach which is based on each patient’s unique genetic makeup as opposed to traditional medicine. It is a next-generation of treatment, which aims to advance the management of patients’ health by individualization to achieve the best outcomes in disease prevention, diagnosis, and treatment, and for the management of a patient’s condition, their predisposition to disease, and their prognosis. Following the development and deeper understanding of genetics and human genetic makeup, medical professionals are now able to develop safer and more effective treatment methods and drugs for various health conditions. This includes acquiring and examining patient health data to interpret scientific advances in disease research in order to enhance the quality of patient care.
The 2nd Personalised Medicine World Congress 2022 Americas will focus on the “Transformative Capability of Personalised Medicine in Improving Health Outcomes”.
The Congress aims to look at the future of medicine in the digital age, the new challenges brought about by the pandemic, the role of technology moving forward, patient empowerment, ethical, social & legal issues surrounding patient information, cost, underdevelopment of technologies needed to meet the goals of precision medicine, lack of knowledge about molecular genetics and biochemistry, and reimbursement issues. We will explore how collective intelligence and collaborative leadership can drive innovation, as well as the need to change the culture in healthcare to be more patient-centered, participatory, and safety-focused.
According to Adroit Market Research, Personalized Medicine Market to Reach USD 800 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 7%. Massive advancements in companion diagnostics, improved funding schemes from private and public institutions along with technological development such as AI integration are steering large-scale growth in the personalized medicine market.
Although global personalized medicine is at a competitive edge, it is grappling with several challenges that are likely to hamper the growth of the global personalized medicine market. Nevertheless, rising interest in biomarkers, developments in genomic sequencing, expansion of precision medicine in health and healthcare areas, and advancements in biomarker analysis are promoting the development of the global personalized medicine market.
The two-day Congress will provide an interactive, cutting edge, and comprehensive discussion and networking format led by internationally renowned speakers bringing their expertise on patient preferences, data harmonisation, implementation of personalised medicine into the healthcare system, collaboration between academia and industry, and the value of personalised medicine to patients.
We look forward to welcoming you to the congress!
Paradigm Global Events
- Where the future of medicine is really taking us.
- Discussions around digital rights/data ownership/governance
- Ai and digital technologies, will they help us or hurt us? Addressing bias in technology
- Changing the Pharma mentality and adapting to the McKinsey mindset.
- Looking at healthcare from a global perspective and building a better ecosystem
- Technological advances in sequencing, improved knowledge of omics, integration with bioinformatics, and new in vitro testing formats
- Best practices, current diagnostics, and therapeutic clinical guidelines in personalised medicines research
- Emerging opportunities in personalized medicine, cutting-edge new strategies, and solutions
- Realising the basis for current effective targeted therapies in disease, based on molecular, environmental, and patient lifestyle factors.
- Enhancing education and literacy of every component and stakeholder of the personalised medicine ecosystem
- Developing further collaborations and initiatives
- Facilitating innovation and transfer of scientific knowledge
- Implementing personalised medicine towards sustainability
- Personalized Medicine and Diagnostics
- Clinical Research and Development
- CMC, Quality Assurance
- Biomarker Research Scientists and Developers
- Emerging ‘Omics Diagnostics in Genetics/Genomics
- Proteomics/Protein-based Assays
- Artificial/Augmented Intelligence
- Informatics, Analytics, Imaging platforms
- Legal, Policy, Regulatory, and Business Affairs
- Systems Developers for Systems and Software
- Pharma & Biotech Industry
- Healthcare professionals
- Big data scientists
- Commercial and Operations
- Payers and Insurers
- Patients and Patient Groups