Advancing Personalised Care Congress 2022 Americas
Embassy Suites by Hilton, 250 Gateway Blvd,
South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
5th - 6th December 2022
Personalised medicine is a new tailored healthcare approach which is based on each patient’s unique genetic makeup as opposed to traditional medicine. It is a next-generation of treatment, which aims to advance the management of patients’ health by individualization to achieve the best outcomes in disease prevention, diagnosis, and treatment, and for the management of a patient’s condition, their predisposition to disease, and their prognosis. Following the development and deeper understanding of genetics and human genetic makeup, medical professionals are now able to develop safer and more effective treatment methods and drugs for various health conditions. This includes acquiring and examining patient health data to interpret scientific advances in disease research in order to enhance the quality of patient care.
Advancing Personalised Care Congress 2022 Americas, will focus on the “Driving the Future of Medicine”.
The Congress aims to look at the future of medicine in the digital age, the new challenges brought about by the pandemic, the role of technology moving forward, patient empowerment, ethical, social & legal issues surrounding patient information, cost, underdevelopment of technologies needed to meet the goals of precision medicine, lack of knowledge about molecular genetics and biochemistry, and reimbursement issues. We will explore how collective intelligence and collaborative leadership can drive innovation, as well as the need to change the culture in healthcare to be more patient-centered, participatory, and safety-focused.
According to Adroit Market Research, Personalized Medicine Market to Reach USD 800 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 7%. Massive advancements in companion diagnostics, improved funding schemes from private and public institutions along with technological development such as AI integration are steering large-scale growth in the personalized medicine market.
Although global personalized medicine is at a competitive edge, it is grappling with several challenges that are likely to hamper the growth of the global personalized medicine market. Nevertheless, rising interest in biomarkers, developments in genomic sequencing, expansion of precision medicine in health and healthcare areas, and advancements in biomarker analysis are promoting the development of the global personalized medicine market.
The two-day Congress will provide an interactive, cutting edge, and comprehensive discussion and networking format led by internationally renowned speakers bringing their expertise on patient preferences, data harmonisation, implementation of personalised medicine into the healthcare system, collaboration between academia and industry, and the value of personalised medicine to patients.
We look forward to welcoming you to the congress!
Paradigm Global Events
- Where the future of medicine is really taking us.
- Discussions around digital rights/data ownership/governance
- Ai and digital technologies, will they help us or hurt us? Addressing bias in technology
- Changing the Pharma mentality and adapting to the McKinsey mindset.
- Looking at healthcare from a global perspective and building a better ecosystem
- Technological advances in sequencing, improved knowledge of omics, integration with bioinformatics, and new in vitro testing formats
- Best practices, current diagnostics, and therapeutic clinical guidelines in personalised medicines research
- Emerging opportunities in personalized medicine, cutting-edge new strategies, and solutions
- Realising the basis for current effective targeted therapies in disease, based on molecular, environmental, and patient lifestyle factors.
- Enhancing education and literacy of every component and stakeholder of the personalised medicine ecosystem
- Developing further collaborations and initiatives
- Facilitating innovation and transfer of scientific knowledge
- Implementing personalised medicine towards sustainability
- Personalized Medicine and Diagnostics
- Clinical Research and Development
- CMC, Quality Assurance
- Biomarker Research Scientists and Developers
- Emerging ‘Omics Diagnostics in Genetics/Genomics
- Proteomics/Protein-based Assays
- Artificial/Augmented Intelligence
- Informatics, Analytics, Imaging platforms
- Legal, Policy, Regulatory, and Business Affairs
- Systems Developers for Systems and Software
- Pharma & Biotech Industry
- Healthcare professionals
- Big data scientists
- Commercial and Operations
- Payers and Insurers
- Patients and Patient Groups
PATIENT EMPOWERMENT AND COLLABORATION
- How can patient centricity play a vital role to personalised medicine
- Understanding the paradigm for patient partnership
- Establishing trust at every patient touch-point to achieve sustained behavior change through
- Building a more effective patient partnership models throughout the customer’s lifecycle
- How personalised medicines can revolutionise the traditional healthcare and treatment approach?
- To exploit the benefits of personalised medicines, what challenges must be addressed
- Implemention of the precision medicine approach to design highly targeted therapeutic drugs
- At this stage, is awareness and education amongst all the stakeholders and regulatory support from
governing bodies as well as policymakers enough to progress?
- Barriers to accessing personalised medicine
- Strategies to ensure that patients have equitable access to medicines and health care
- Health technology assessment securing patient access to personalised medicine
- Innovative payer models
- How to prepare for and adopt rapid shifts in regulations related to personalized health care
- How to streamline regulatory processes to reduce unnecessary burdens associated with regulatory
- Advantages of taking a data-centric approach
- Unlocking health data to empower patients
- Demonstrating how health data is used for better outcomes
- How data framework safeguards privacy and security
- Building on current achievement and move towards patient-centric e-health services
- How can we all work collaboratively to reexamine clinical trials and increase trust, awareness and
- The importance of embeding “patient centricity” into all aspects of a clinical trial
- Breaking down barriers to clinical trial recruitment and retention
TECHNOLOGIES, INNOVATIONS & CLINICAL TRIALS
- AI/ML in healthcare for personalized medicine
- Pros and cons of AI/ML and Real World Data
- From AI/ML on historical data to the real time analytics
- Advancements in wearable and digital therapies
- Universal adoption and accessibility of wearable and digital technology
- What are the major drawbacks and areas for improvement?
- Addressing issue in privacy protection: data generated or stored by commercial wearables.
- Current challenges in next generation sequencing
- What are the key benefits of Comprehensive genetic profiling?
- Integrating comprehensive genomic profiling into real-world setting
- Design and clinical impact of innovative comprehensive genomic profiling clinical trials
- The pivotal role of epigenetic mechanisms in health and diseases
- State-of-the-art epigenetic IVD tests and epigenetic drugs which are presently being established in clinical trials.
- How epigenetic technology will support the incorporation of precision medicine in clinical settings?
- Defining decentralized clinical trials and understanding their nuances
- Engaging with various stakeholders early in the process
- The importance of physicians involvement in performing the much-needed test and checks that technology alone cannot handle
- Upcoming therapies, technologies and treatments that will enhance all aspects of patient care
- Analytics that reduced cost to patients
- New technology demands unified security models
- Real-time digital integration, hospital-wide AIs, and smart medical facilities
- Decentralized clinical trial strategies to fully integrate every aspect of the available new tech.
COLLECTIVE DATA AND DIGITAL HEALTH
- How the focus on digital patient engagement helps healthcare providers create a greatly improved personalized patient experience from start to finish.
- Imperative for engaging end-users in each phase of digital health design
- Techniques to facilitate better digital health design and implementation.
- Bridging the divide between technology companies, patients, and clinicians regarding effective development and use of digital health
- The need to develop new, scalable and expandable big data infrastructure and analytical methods
- The nature of big data and the role of semantic web and data analysis for generating “smart data”
- How to create a system that makes big data robust and smart for healthcare providers and patients
- Accessing unlimited online opportunity to learn more about diseases, seek and or give assistance.
- Importance of finding and connecting with others infected or affected by the same illness or disease.
- Opportunity to exchange relevant data on their condition, treatment , symptoms, side effects, etc.
- Addressing the challenge of data protection to ‘go digital’
- The fundamental rights to privacy and to the protection of personal data have become more important for the protection of human dignity than ever before.
- Ethical dimension of data processing.
- The need for a new regulatory framework, guaranteeing the rights of individuals.
- Drivers and scale-up capabilities to advance RWD life cycle
- Adopting the best practices and overcoming the associated challenges
- Gauging the progress brought to downstream use by better data life cycle practices.
- Dynamic data strategy agendas that overcome fragmentation and are representative of populations.
- Acknowledging deterioration of public trust in the use and commercialization of healthcare data through transparency and engagement
- Right governance in place for your critical data assets
- Addressing patients on social media
- Looking at issues around bluetooth hacking in medical devices
- How does data security deal with the technical framework of keeping data secure and available?
- How can we protect ourselves?
CHALLENGES & TRENDS IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF PERSONALISED MEDICINE
- Benefit, risk evaluation and regulatory decision making
- Emerging new clinical trials design
- Use of data derived from several independent studies
- HTAs acceptance
- What are the life-changing potential of personalised medicine in improving health outcomes?What are the role of clinical research in facilitating personalised medicine development?
- Best practices and lessons learned for timely access to the targeted population
- Key factors influencing cost-effectiveness of personalised medicines
- Value-based approach to inform policy decisions about reimbursement and investment in research
- Societal perspective including opportunity costs, such as out-of-pocket patient costs, other indirect
medical costs, also loss of income or productivity
- Importance of individual and public engagements
- New skills for healthcare professionals and novel tools for delivery
- What must be done for the successful implementation of PM in all perspectives?
- The use of health related data
- How to develop sustainable economic models that allow improved therapy, diagnostic and preventive
approaches as new healthcare concepts for the benefit of the public?